Wednesday 7 March 2012


This is my latest Upcycled Vintage creation! 

It's called a Cupcandle Cake Stand.....

this is where you can buy me!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyGreatVintage

I trailed around a car boot sale in chiswick on a rainy sunday morning, but look what I found! Some beautiful vintage crockery. Having dashed home I spent a lovely afternoon with child No.2 making a lovely rose smelling cadle mix to put in my vintage tea cups. Having been inspired by the wonderful Pinterest I decided to make my cups and saucers into these fabulous cake stands.
I will post some pictures of the process and the materials I used for the candle mix but it was actually pretty simple!
I was so inspired I dashed of on monday morning at the crack of dawn (well almost!)to Twickenham where I'd been told there was a multitude of charity shops and bingo... 
My hubster not to pleased at alarming levels of granny cups (his words) in our living room but hey it keeps me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment